Re: [A/S] Ref. the Bambi for sale

I believe that many ways exist to wash a title. A little research would show
one how to do it. When I purchased my 68 Globetrotter I was told the title
was clear, it wasn't. I had to do a little work to clean it up all legal, It
is done with cars all the time. I just had a 34' Sail Boat totaled by my
insurance company, I was paid full value of the insurance policy  plus 5 %
salvage fee and given the boat back. If I have not taken the boat back the
insurance company would of kept $12000.00 from the settlement. Not a thing
was changed on the documentation papers. I placed the boat back in the water
and the same insurance company is carrying the liability insurance. Once I
have it repaired and surveyed they will again carry property value. BTW this
is a Documented boat and dose not carry title as car or a trailer would. The
boat is not registered with the state but with the Coast Guard/ Feds and I
pay no state fees or goverment fees. I sign that I am the owner of record
every year and I am sent a stamp, thats it.

Jim