Re: [A/S] Pickup lid or camper shell and fuel economy

I don't think there is any real improvement in fuel economy.  I picked up more mileage
from a better air filter and the Airstream (vs. my previous SOB).

We looked long and hard at all types of caps.  Decided the flexibility provided by the
"Undercover" was best for us (see it at truckcandy.com).  It is a plastic lid that weighs
about 50 lbs and can be removed and hung on the wall when you need a truck bed instead
of a trunk.  It is also easy to access most anything in the bed without climbing in.  The
cover is dry, lightweight, and it locks.  It also stays out of sight - doesn't block your vision
out the back window.

Matt
06 Safari 25 SE
04 Dodge 2500 CTD