[A/S] frig not working on AC

> PS    HEY! How are you Northeasterners doing in the snow? It's 80 where I am.
> (ha! Their summer is our winter!!)

It's really quite pretty, now that I'm done shovelling approximately 19
cubic tons of the stuff.  Thanks for asking. <grin>

I managed to get my CCD into the dealership this weekend before the big
storm.  The frig does not work on AC, only on propane.  I had dropped
the trailer off at the Eastern States fairgrounds for a dog show and
plugged it in before I left, thinking the frig would be nice and cold by
the time I returned a day later with the dogs.  It was running on AC
when I left, but when I returned the "check" light was on.  I opened the
propane tanks and it started up just fine.  Then I checked the fuse
panel and discovered a breaker had tripped.  I flipped it on but it
tripped again.

Any ideas on what the problem could be?  I'd like to be armed with some
ideas so I can assess what the technician at the dealership says.

Claudette &
Moby Dick (2005 GMC Sierra crewcab 4x4 w/ Duramax) & the 28' CCD