Re: [A/S] The Ideal Airstream...

> To the List - I saw a VERY UNIQUE A/S this week - a 34 footer where the
> front was configured with a computer desk to one side and an electric
> "fireplace" in the center!!

Hi Jim,

That 34, with the slide, is the same one that Cindy and Carl have.

For reasons I can't figure out they quit making that floorplan. I didn't like
some things about it, like the TV up in front, but on the whole I think it's
a great floor plan.  They still make a 34 with a slide, but the dinette is in
the slide.

< The trailer was at the dealer's
because of "ceiling droop" in the bedroom and above the slide.>

You may remember my ceiling was drooping like that and for 8.00 I fixed it.
The fix is still holding... and I think it's been 2 years... one and a half
anyway.

Hunter

Jim