[A/S] Re: The Ideal Airstream...

> Is the 34 Classic really that much better to own than the 31
Classic ??

> I'd really appreciate hearing from those who have both models, to
> learn of your thoughts.

Paul,

We have had both. Our 31 did not have the booth but had a large
closet like the 34. We didnt realize how much we need a dinette
until we didnt have one. We traded the 31 for a 34 and now have the
big closet and the dinette. On the other hand we have friends who
have towed a "non dinette 31" all over North America and wouldn't
have anything else. As far as towing, I cant tell much difference.
Both towed like a dream compared to our previous "box" trailers. Of
course the 34 is heavier but our diesel pickup dont know the
difference.

Spend as much time as you can in both thinking about where you will
put all your "stuff", sitting and eating arrangements, and etc. Good
luck and "see ya down the road".

Regards,
Lee #5474