[A/S] Classic 34 Widebody in SoCal??

We are former Airstreamers considering a late model Airstream
Classic 34 for fulltiming, as an alternative to a 31'-32' WBSO
(white box w/ slide-out) We had a Sovereign 31 many years back and
haven't seen a 34 for almost as long.

We would like to view a C34 within a reasonable distance from our
present base in Hemet CA. We want to be sure that the C34 is all we
expect it to be before driving hundreds of miles to see those
currrently advertised on the web or asking the Volunteer Airstream
Inspectors to check out coaches for us.

We called all 3 SoCal dealers and all say they do not stock C34s
because most parks in SoCal have small sites, and the price of the
new C34's is too high and sales too low to warrant carrying one in
stock!

We would appreciate it if any owners of post '95 (widebody) C34s in
SoCal would be willing to show us their coach.

Can anyone in this group help?

Thanx

GeeJay & ElleJay