Re: [A/S] Thetford Aqua-Magic IV

My Airstream came with a Thetford Aqua-Magic IV toilet.  This toilet  had two
foot pedals, one for water and one for flush and water.  A couple  of years
ago the cable broke that opened the water valve.  A repair person  made a
temporary repair and ordered me a P/N 24571 Wire Replacement Package (see
_http://www.thetford.com/parts_aquamagicivfoot.cfm_
(http://www.thetford.com/parts_aquamagicivfoot.cfm)  for  a description of the items).  I recently replaced my
original toilet and no  longer have a need for the P/N 24571 Wire Replacement
Package.  It was  never installed, since the temporary repair was very
successful.

If anyone has a Thetford Aqua-Magic IV toilet and would like to have this
new rebuild kit, I would send it to you for $7 to cover the postage.  The
original cost of the rebuild kit was approximately $30.

If interested, please contact me off the list.

Sam
WBCCI 12557