[A/S] Re: field mice living large in a winter airstream resort

I had this problem last year (first winter with A/S) and just bought a
four pack of old fashioned Victor mouse traps.  Used a smear of peanut
butter on the trigger for bait and eliminated the problem in less than
a week, checking the traps every evening and resetting as needed.

Over the course of last year I sealed a few suspected mouse entrances
but as part of winterizing I baited the old traps and set them out in
strategic locations, just in case.

No mice caught yet, and no evidence that they have been inside.

Christopher