Re: [A/S] calk

5200 is the brand it is available at marine supply sources  comes in white
and black and mahogany we used it to seal every thing on the  boats we built it
holds with such a tenacious grip that is remove a surface  cleat one risked
tearing off the jell coat I used it exclusively on The Silver  Albatross
patches cannot be removed clearance light are permeably bonded  in place NO LEAKS.
If no where else Fiberglass Products in St Petersburg FL. has  it comes in a
large tube unused parts will keep indefinitely in the  freezer.
Jim Smith