Re: [A/S] Looking for Airstream / Jody

Thanks Judy
   On Saturday we will be looking at the 25' in Clearwater.
  Its a 2001 and sounds nice... A friend of ours told us of a man that want to sell a
bambi but I just think we need somthing larger because of our dog.  Dave does want a
smalled trailer so perhaps we will end up with a bambi. He has had larger campers in the
past and would rather tow somthing smaller and lighter at this point.
   You say you have two people and 3 dogs in a 19' model.  Maybe we need to look at all
the models before deciding... Our one dog is a older black lab. Pepper is real not very
frisky and  does not do much other than lay in one part of the room so mabe a small
camper would do the trick.
   I can see it can get a bit confusing trying to decide what ones needs are and what
trailer is right for your lifestyle but it will be fun looking.
  ////////// Barbara