RE: [A/S] PSD 6.0L question

Tom May said "How has that engine held up.  Ford is changing them out again
in '07 to a 6.4L to meet emission standards.
If I stay with Ford I need to go ahead and do it. The trouble is all of the
bad press on the 6.0 has got me real cautous."

Tom -
I haven't pulled as much as I'd planned nor as much as a lot of the folks on
this List, but my F250 6.0 PSD has pulled beautifully and so far, no
mechanical problems. I'd be interested in where to go online to learn about
that "bad press".
Thanks - Jim