[A/S] Mercedes ML500

Hi Group :

After spending nearly a month in Florida (Sarasota) with our Safari
25, we have decided to make a move up to the Airstream Classic 34
(Queen bed, & L'couch fwd) which we hope will be the last trailer we
will need to ever purchase.

The above is for my friends at Can-Am...Phil, pls take note! ;)

Now, for the rest of you...

Does anyone out there tow a Classic 34 with a Mercedes ML500 ?

How do you find that it does the job ?

We have been interested in this SUV for a while, & we're very
hopeful to hear about folks actual experiences.

Thanks in advance to those who respond.

Cheers,  Paul.
www.winpipe.ca