Re: [A/S] F250

>We will be buying an Airstream trailer in the next year or so. Will an
>F250,diesel,4x4,6 speed manual, handle a 34' Airstream anywhere in the
>USA including Alaska? Thanks

It will not be a problem.  The F250 has everything you will need.  I have a 2004 F250 diesel, 4x4 6 speed 8 ft bed, regular cab. I pull a 25 ft Trade wind.  The truck does not even work.  You might have it work a bit.  Get the internal break controller and the non committed switches.  They will be nice options.  I get 14 mpg towing in the mountains and 18 in the flatland.  About 20 solo.  8 men reclining cause they do not have to stand up to get the job done.

bill