Re: [A/S] Generator?

> Has anyone had experience installing a generator in a Airstream TT. I
> am thinking of purchasing a 31Ft, rear TwinBR, cntr bath, unit. Where
> would a generator fit?

 I've actually seen a factory installed Onan Microlite (2500 watt LP fueled)
in a 34 footer- it is installed on the road side a bit in front of the wheel
wells- in a (very) small compartment. I *think* it is around a 1995 model- it
was the first of the "wide body" desins I had seen.
 The downside- it isn't powerful enough to run the roof air in any real heat.

 The old '70's era LP fueled Onan/Airstream generators were 12 volt models-
pretty neat rigs- very small and light weight, they had a timer control to
run them. I've seen a couple (I bet Charlie Burke has seen a bunch !)
--
Chris Bryant