RE: [A/S] Generator? '76 or so factory location

The mid=70s factory genset was a 12V only unit (ie no 120V output).  Had a
customer's A/S in for service that had one and so I looked it over.  It was
pretty noisy when running as the vibration transmitted thru the frame to the
entire trailer.  The Honda EU2000i is about the same size as the unit that
A/S used and I have wondered why Honda does not make an OEM version of the
EU2000i that could be installed in TTs.

David

"In the mid 70's, Airstream had a factory installed generator option"