RE: [A/S] Re: Locking? Securing an A/S trailer

>What do you keep in your trailer that is so valuable?  I have a color
>tv and vcr/dvd player from Wal-Mart.  I will gladly give it up to a
>thief.  I have insurance to cover contents.  The doors and windows on
>my unit are not easy for me to replace.

To me it is the principle of the thing.  What is mine, is mine.  You can't
have it unless I sell it to you or I give it to you.  Like my guns, you'll
have to pry it from my cold dead fingers or try to steal it out of my back
yard with 3 of my 4 kids watching and my next door neighbor's 2 dogs barking
at strangers.  The house behind me has 6 dogs, she works at the vet, and
they bark when strangers come around.  I don't plan on making it easy for
them so have taken steps to prevent the trailer from being moved, i.e.
blocked in by a '70 Caprice undergoing restoration amoung other things.