[A/S] Safe Winter food storage

Hi folks,
We have a group of friends that go up to a permanent campsite in
Northern PA. With snowmobile season upon us I am asking for helpful
advice from any of you folks who may go to visit your Airstream at a
park or campsite in a winter weather area.
I am looking for safe food ideas that I can leave in the camper that
won't be hurt by the freezing temperatures and subsequent thawing.

We plan on bringing our water and fresh food items, but in case of a
snow-in or just to have some items on hand that wouldn't be spoiled by
the freeze-thaw syndrome I'm trying to make up a list so we don't have
to carry so much back and forth.
Any suggestions on what any of you have found that works in this
situation would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Debbie