Re: [A/S] First Trip Quality Check

> > -  Shower Stall door track leaks....just like everyone else
> >          (caulked it.  no problems)>
>
> We warned ya.

Yes you did.  We were expecting this one.

> > -  EZ to cut a cat door under the bed - for a storage box sandbox.>
>

> Hmmm.... isn't the bed bottom low for kitty? My cat couldnlt sit up and do
> his business under the bed. My cat box lives in the hall.

The sandbox is actually in the outside compartment.  We got this idea from a couple we
met on our first visit to Jackson Center.  They had cut a door to their storage compartment
on a 30' Classic.

Thanks for all your help and the interesting forum here on the List.

Merry Christmas to All.

Matt