Re: [A/S] First Trip Quality Check

> Problems:
> -  Drain plug on water heater stripped and leaking.
>        (I replaced this one as soon as I noticed it.)
> -  Black Water Tank level reads full always.
>        (tried to re-calibrate, but missed the sequence.)>

Mine always reads full too.  The first time it's filled up "things" get stuck
on the sensors.... you'll soon learn when it really is full.

> -  Screen door sticks along bottom edge.>

Whaddya want for $50,000.00? <g>

> -  Shower Stall door track leaks....just like everyone else
>          (caulked it.  no problems)>

We warned ya.

> -  Bathroom door too close to toilet.  Need 6 to 8" more clearance.
>           (this would be a bear to change for us.)>

That's one reason I sold my old trailer and bought this one.

> -  Thermostat behind Television.>

Mine too.

> -  No outlet in bathroom...needed for nightlight.
>           (see first item)>

Really?  Mine has that. Where would you plug in a bedroom TV?

> Great points:
> -  Well insulated and warm, on a could weekend.
> -  24 hours of rain with no leakage and only minor condensation.
> -  Pulls like a dream.
> -  Two wardrobes accomodate several new shelves (we installed).>

Smart, I did that too.

> -  EZ to cut a cat door under the bed - for a storage box sandbox.>

Hmmm.... isn't the bed bottom low for kitty? My cat couldnlt sit up and do
his business under the bed. My cat box lives in the hall.

> I'm sure we will find more problems with the Safari, but we really enjoyed
> our first trip.>

That's the most important thing... to enjoy it.

merry Christmas.

Hunter>