Re: [A/S] Honda EU1000 - 16 foot Bambi

Back in early October a new generator was introduced in our area. It has
a McCullough label on it. It is made by KIPOR. It is a 2000i inverter
with specifications virtually identical to the Honda EU2000 and the
Yamaho 2000. Size, weight, noise levels, auto throttle, DC battery
charger, and output ratings are the same. It does not have the ability
to be paralleled with another generator. Price, at least in this area
$499 + tax. Bought one, took it to the Jazz Festival Rally in
Ketchum/Sun Valley, ID for 10 days. Used it every day, worked every day.
Same experience as another unit member. He loved it, I love it. Several
other Honda 1000 and 2000 at the rally. Sounded the same. Of course the
McCullough is yellow.
Anyway, something to look around for when your shopping.

Charlie