RE: [A/S] Re: Power Jack as a ditchwitch (was auto connection ext. cord)

[It is on my checklist now - 13) ensure power jack
retracted all the way.]

I've worried about the stabilizer bars being left down.  I am considering
laminating red tags with a hole punched at the top and a cable tie just
tight enough to fit over the end of the bolt.  A walk around would further
alert me to the fact that any of the stabilizers were still down.  I know
you are saying that any dummy can see them hanging down but it still bugs me
at the thought.