[A/S] Miswired F250 to '69 Sovereign

Hello and HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were going to head south for our maiden voyage in the Airstream and
ran afoul of electrical problems.

I thought it was just a bad bulb for the right side stop and turn
lights on the AS. Further inspection and bulb changing proved me
wrong. I then cleaned and respliced all of the right rear tailight
connections. No luck. Checked all fuses, still no luck. I checked the
connections on the main truck to trailer cable and found that
confusing. They are in good shape, clean and bright, but I cant tell
which is which. Ones that should be hot art not, others that should
not be are. Does anyone out there know the pinout on the trailer
connection for an '01 F250 Diesel? I have the truck out at the Ford
dealer. Waiting for a call from them. Mostly I don't seem to be able
to get any information from them. Everybody's been at lunch for the
past 3 hours. Duuuuuh? I just want them to check the truck part of the
connections and give me a copy of the pin out for the trailer cable.

Think we may be staying home for a few days. Rats! Darn! Phooey!

bill b.