Re: [A/S] Soon - to - be - Owners of an Airstream

> Because I worked at an Airstream dealership (and still do occasionally)
> I have had over the years chances to tow with both the Hensley and the
> Equal-i-zer brand hitches. In my even darker past I've used Reese,
> Eaz-Lift and Bock hitches. A fairly good sampling. I currently have
> about 3,500 miles on Hensley's and well over 15,000 on my own
> Equal-i-zer hitch.

Charlie, thanks for your informative post!  I'm going to print it out and
save it with our Airstream info (which is quickly growing).  Sounds to me
like the Equal-i-zer would be a good choice, at a considerable $$ savings
over the Hensley.

Thanks again.

Linda