RE: [A/S] Soon - to - be - Owners of an Airstream

> First: Get a Hensley Hitch, Second When you join WBCCI they
> will send you two sets of your registration number, one for
> the front and one for the back; regarding names etc. most
> stationary stores have press on lettering for doing this, my
> suggestion is to make a plaque with clear plastic and  pop
> rivet it to the trailer. Welcome to airstreaming and good
> luck. Bob Cornute, WBCCI & VAC 1977 International & 1979
> Excella MH (Project in the works)

Hi,
I agree with the first statement below, but the purchasing and installing of
your WBCCI numbers is one thing the Hensley con't help at all.
I did find it much easier to go to one of the local sign companies, and have
them use a sample number from WBCCI to make me a set of signs for my
numbers. This gave me my complete WBCCI number made into a sign that I could
peel off the back and stick the sign in place, then peal off the clear front
plastic. The numbers are nice and straight, and all installed in about 3
minutes. My guy charged me $20 for 4 sets of signs - 2 numbers per set. They
were guaranteed againest fading or peeling for 10 years.
You could probably get all your signs you want made at the same time.

Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624