Re: [A/S] Soon - to - be - Owners of an Airstream

Matt,

  The only other thing I encountered, I have the tongue jack, Liftmaster or some such thing.
I blew the 30 amp inline fuse.  If you have that option you might want to carry some extra
30 amp inline car type fuses.  Iftmight save you a 36 mile round trip to the auto parts
store to buy them later.

  Rob