Re: [A/S] (fwd) The Billings, MT RV Parking Ordinance

I feel differently.  I think the residents of Billings, who pay taxes there
and live there have every right to set the rules for what happens in their
town.

People who overnight at Walmart are freeloaders..... whatever else would they
be called?

I think boycotting is a great idea if that's what you want to do.....
personally, I'll go where I please. If I want to go to Billings, I'll go there.

Hunter
http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip2005.htm
Alternate email: hunterhampton@gmail.com