RE: [A/S] Parking/living off the land?!?

I'm currently living in a 28 foot silver streak on 3.65 acres that I own.

So far nobody has complained, but the subdivision I'm in says that I must
have a 1000 sq foot house minimum and if a trailer house, it can't be over 5
years old if used.

I would think it would depend on the subdivision rules, unless you buy land
not in a subdivision which is becoming harder to find unless you have enough
money that you can afford to build a nice house <grin>

Virgil Bierschwale
http://www.HarperValleyStore.com
http://www.itspasttime.org