Re: [A/S] Keeping batteries charged

Thanks to all who gave suggestions on my batteries draining down.  One
problem [as stated] may be that we have Interstate batteries.   We do shut
off the disconnect switch when ever the trailer isn't in use.  The propane
detector is probably the one thing causing the drain.   Until we can get a
small solar panel [which will be a great help when we boondock], I guess
we'll just keep plugging the trailer in periodically to keep the batteries
up to snuff.  At some point, I know we'll buy a couple of good marine
batteries.

At least I know this is pretty much the norm.  Thanks again!!

Judy - Maine
'05 Bambi
'02 Excursion