Re: [A/S] Keeping batteries charged

Judy,
While I use a 1 amp and a 4 amp BatteryMinder from time to time as well as
the Pulsetech Solargizer I mentioned in a previous post, I turned one of my
friends who just bought a trailer on to the following solar charger with
multistage controller:
http://www.batterymart.com/battery.mv?p=VDC-SCC015

He bought an additional panel and has had his trailer parked outside for 6
months with only this unit to charge his battery.  It stays topped off.  One
15 watt panel would be all you need if you aren't wasteful with lights.