[A/S] "new" Airstream

My fiance and I just bought a 1958 Overlander.  Mostly gutted on the
inside.  The outside is in decent shape, needs polishing, and a few
dings, dents and one tear.  Overall, I'm pleased.  We plan to restore
it and sell it because I want something larger.  He works for an RV
dealer in Mesa, AZ and has been doing this for over 10 years.  Should
be fun.  As much as I would like to take an Airstream on our honeymoon
(getting married 4/18/06), I think we will go for the LV honeymoon
suite instead.  In the very near future I'd love to take an Airstream
we've restored, to keep, to a rally.  I can hardly wait!

more fun to come.

Kim