[A/S] Re: Airstream models and floor plans

Center bath plans were avaialble in the 70's but are rare to find.
Probably more common in 80's and newer models.

I have a 1979 31' with a center bath and the even more rare double
bed in the rear bedroom.  I will agree with the previous post that
the bathroom in my trailer is very small, but we insist on having the
double bed so it was the only plan that would work.

In a lot of ways, I think my floor plan was ahead of it's time since
most newer trailers (A/S included) offer a similar plan today.  The
only difference being that newer ones usually have a split or walk
thru bath, which is less claustophobic.

Other than the bathroom, I don't find the trailer to be confining.
With three windows in the bedroom it has the illusion of being
larger.  Plenty of windows, including vistas, up front for an open
feel too.  My only hang up might be the dark simulated wood paneling
that makes the hallway a dark tunnel.

Christopher