RE: [A/S] mattress suggestions

<I'm not sure if someone makes a springfilled with a rounded corner.>

There is a company that makes rounded corner futon mattresses that are about
4-5" thick AND spring filled.  When I was recovering from having my tonsils
out 3 years ago I stayed at my mom's on one.  I'm 6'2 220# and I must say,
aside from having to lay diagonal to fit, it was VERY comfortable and I had
absolutely no complaints (about the mattress).

I have one on our guest futon here at our house.  I just looked and
unfortunately it has no tags so I'm of no help.  I can say though that the
thing only cost about 85 bucks.

Steve Jones
'58 Airstream Overlander - Modern Remodel
Original Parts Available