Re: [A/S] mattress suggestions

We had a 3/4 wide foam mattress that was original to the trailer. We also
needed the back support and went to a 3/4 spring filled mattress. Much
better back support. I had to widen the platform about 2", but that was no
problem, just a little less space to walk through to the rear bath.
I would presume the single width is standard single width. If it's in the
midships area it should be square on each end. The rear bedroom mattresses
are rounded on one corner to fit the trailer. I'm not sure if someone makes
a springfilled with a rounded corner.
In case you're in the Northern US or Canada, there is a firm who will make
spring filled mattresses to order. They are called Royal Mattress.
http://www.royalmattress.com/custom.htm
Sarge