[A/S] Re: New to list with a major project

Before you start shopping and begin any construction, you should
check out the requirements for concession trailers.

Amazingly enough there are numerous health department regulations
which have to be incorperated into their design.  I'd try to get a
list of what is required in the areas you plan to operate your
business.

Rather than do anything custom with the Airstream's existing
utilities, I'd check out the systems in newer concession trailers and
build something similar.

For example, at most carnivals I have been to, the concession
trailers have long drain hoses leading to open drains at the fair
grounds.  If there is a holding tank, it is usually an external one
that sits on the ground out back.  No on board water supply either.
It all comes from faucets on the grounds.

The biggest drawback I see is the lack of interior space due to the
Airstream's curved body.  For example, you won't be able to stand a
full height commercial or residential refer up against the wall.

Christopher