[A/S] New to list with a major project

"Why not strip it and put a few tables in it, then park it with access
to a real kitchen?"

I thought of that already. You see, this does not fall under anyone
door step. I alreay know what the health department wants, I can
satisfy that, but when you start going into a commercial building,
then it cost more money. Although I can do all of the work myself in a
trailer, I can not do it in a commercial building, I have to be a
licenced plumber, electrician, HVAC etc.

So I am trying to keep the other people out of the loop and more money
in my pocket in the process.