Re: [A/S] Fold Away Doors

Oh, I didn't know what year you have.

Part of me wants to keep this one all original but the other part just
wants it to be comfortable, safe and functional.
We're very lucky not to have to be doing a complete overhaul. That
could get very expensive by what I've seen on the sites so far. A bit
of elbow grease is one thing...
someone else wrote to me about paint used originally -
www.zolatoneaim.com
I'll have to check that out to see just what it is. That's not what I
see in there now. No speckles in my current paint job
Thanks for the ideas! Guess I'm just not very creative on my own.
-Debbie