Re: [A/S] Opinion wanted on best truck to use

For your info...I had a similar experience with a new 2002
expedition that set up vibration at 65 throgh 75 mph..

the dealer fought me for almost 6 months...they tore out the
headlinier, replaced the tires, replaced the driveshaft... rebuilt
the tranny, relaigned the front end,,,,, took off the bug deflector,

In th end I had to attend a hearing.... wherein I offered to drive
hem aroound... they declined.. and gave me a 2003... ( no vibration )
.... the fix is a new truck....