[A/S] Re: deeded lots

> Where can I find a deeded lot for my A/S?

The Tennessee Cumberland Plateau Campground is an Airstream park
located near Crossville, TN.  There are lots available from $2500 and
up depending on improvements.  Annual maintenance fee is $330 and
includes everything except your electricity.  This is actually a
better deal than a deeded lot. You have no property tax to pay, and
you have year round security.  Lots can have storage barns, patio
covers, screen rooms and full roof over RV ports.  You can find out
information including for sale lot's with prices at:
www.airstreamtcpc.org

Bob Snyder