[A/S] Advice on purchase.....

Hello,

Let me briefly introduce my self.  I have been
following this list for about six month and have
learned so much.  I am not an Airstream owner, but
hope to be soon.

What I am looking for:

I have never had any interest in RV'ing until about a
year ago, when I feel in love with going to bluegrass
festivals, which is my main desire to own an
Airstream.  I have no desire to live in an Airstream
or travel the country RV'ing for long durations.  Most
of my RV'ing will be a two or three day trip within
two hundred miles of where I live.

Requirements:
Rain proof
Air conditioning
Bath with a separate shower
Room for two people and a dog

Like to have, but not required:
Good sound system
TV
Internet connection

Not required:
A lot of room
Big area for cooking
Big water tank for extended stay
Storage space

Basiclly, I will be doing what we called in Scouts 'a
truck in'.  I have a pickup truck that I can store all
my supplies and 'stuff'.  I just need a cool, dry
place to sleep.  Many of the bluegrass festival have
bath/shower facilites, so most of the time I will not
need these.

I have looked at the Bambi, bur have not found any
used Bambi's in my area.

Some draw backs of the Bambi:

Single axle (can you get a bambi with two axles?)
Price
Towing weight

My big dilemma is:
I want an Airstream, but I need to save up some more
money
vs.
I could go buy a used pop-up with the money I have
right now.

Give me some reasons to hang on for the BEST...an
AIRSTREAM.

Thanks in advanced for you help.....