Re: [A/S] Hanging a LCD tv on wall

Well the Airstream provided mirror/shelf pretty much
restricts access to that side of the bed.  So you end
up having to uninstall the TV, store it somewhere else
and fold the shelf up so you can get by.  I leave it
down which means crawling onto the bed to get to that
side.  Also more difficult in the middle of the night
when nature calls and you end up having to crawl down
the bed to get to the end.  My wife loves that my
efforts usually end up pulling the covers off of her.

Made a big mistake at a rally in June where I crawled
up on the bed to get to the cabinet over the top.
Couldn't use the isle due to the shelf being down.
Unknowingly I had grease on my knee.  Guess what got
all over the bed spread.  My dry cleaner is $20 richer
for his successful work on getting the grease out of
the spread.

You see why I would like to get this mounted where I
could push it back against the wall.

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'