[A/S] MH owners. Are you tired of replacing the exhaust manifold gaskets on your 454?

I got really tired of replacing the exhaust manifold gaskets on the
Chevrolet 454 in my 1976 Argosy motor home. I took your advice and bought the
Heddmans headers from Jeg's. They look really nice and they come with the
collectors, adapters to 2.5 inch pipe, gaskets and bolts, all for around  $180.00. I
even sprung ($39.00) for the copper manifold gaskets from Mr.  Gasket.
The left manifold came off easy and the replacement went really  smooth. The
right manifold gave me some trouble, but I finally got it off.  Unfortunately,
the 1976 Argosy has an engine domestic water heater to provide  hot water to
the coach if you have been driving. It pipes the domestic water  through a
heat exchanger mounted on the right side frame rail DIRECTLY WHERE THE  HEADER
WANTS TO BE!!!!. Has anyone else run into this. Can this water heater be
re-routed or mounted elsewhere without too much trouble?
I can't get the  header on the right side with this thing in the way. I ended
up putting the GM  manifold back on the right side with a new gasket, and it
is quiet for now, but  I really want to mount the header on that side as well.
Please help!
Also,  has anyone exchanged the cooling unit on a Norcold refrigerator. It
looks pretty  straightforward and simple, but I would like some advice. Finally,
how about how  to troubleshoot a Dometic air conditioner that cools, but not
cool  enough?
Thanks,
Chas