[A/S] Repair Manuals

This was the reply I received about Airstream owners and  repair manual
copies:

Q: I need an owners and service manual  for my Airstream. Where can I
get one?
A: The first owners manuals were  published in 1964. Prior to that,
the owner received a brown envelope  containing parts lists and other
helpful information on the accessories in  his trailer. The VAC has
started making these available in the Members  Archive section. A
service manual with instructions for performing service  operations
did not exist until 1972.
You can get photocopies of owners  manual (1964+) and service manuals
(1972-1986) from:

Helen Davis  Secretarial Services
PO Box 484 Sidney, OH 45365
(937)492-8885**

**The above information was quoted from the Vintage  Airstream Club
website FAQ section.

Kevin D.  Allen
WBCCI/VAC/Free Wheelers/Computer Club #6359
1964 Airstream  Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
(7400 VORTEC/4.10  Differentials)
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Edlorado  Convertible (8.2
Liter V8/2.70 Final Drive)