Re: [A/S] Hunter's Water Pressure Thingy

Hunter,

If the "thingie" (I only have to understand my wife, not other women :-)
you are refering to is the pressure regulator that regulates the city
water pressure, you can do what I did in my Argosy, which is to remove
the whole thing and replace it with a piece of pipe. I now use a hose
attached pressure regulator.

Make sure you dont remove the "one-way" valve that keeps water from
running out the city water inlet when you are using the water punp.

Dave