[A/S] Hunter's Water Pressure Thingy

Hi Gang,

You may remember I have a leak in what is probably the wall mounted water
pressure thingy.

Well, I'm in Boulder, Colorado and decided to go to Windish as I passed them
on the way here and know where they are.

First I went to the service department and noticed a sign, $98.00 an hour!!!

That's when I decided I would replace this thing myself, I did not have the
trailer with me BTW.

I went to the parts department and the guy there was very nice, but they were
out of Shurflo wall mount pressure thingys.  They did have another brand but
he wasn't sure if the holes would line up and it was 36.00 so I decided not to
buy it.

Meanwhile, back here on the net I'm finding marine places with the Shurflo
wall mount for 18.00 to 23.00, Shurflos.

Should be the same thing right? Marine & RV.....

BTW, I have not been sending my journal to the list, but if anyone wants to
read it so far.......
http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip2005.htm

Hunter