Re: [A/S] home again,

> .  backing up is about impossible for me, tried for
> hours.  short single axle trailer has a mind of its own.  would the
> hensley hitch do the trick?

Nope.

The Hensley hitch isn't going to do a thing for backing, though it sure
will for forward towing stability.

Short trailers will react more quickly than longer ones. A short trailer
will more quickly get away from you as you back up, so more attention to
detail is required to keep them going where you want them to go.

What are you using to pull your Bambi?

One last question... has someone ever spent some time with you and
showed you how to back up? Sometimes seeing someone go through the
movements while explaining them, then coaching you really helps.

Don't give up. You can master this.

Rick Kunath
WBCCI #3060