[A/S] Re: Intro with questions-long

Jill,

As much as we love our Airtream, I have to agree with Chris. Airstream
does not make a trailer that would accomodate a family your size full-
time. If I were you I would be looking at huge fifth wheel trailers.
Of course you may need a large truck (Freightliner, Volvo, etc) to
pull a 40 footer with several slides. I like "King of the
Road", "Teton" and "Newmar" fifth wheels among others. They are
expensive but the cheaper ones are generally not made for full-timing.
You need to go to dealers and look at as many as you can. I can not
help much with costs since we have never full-timed.

Sounds like a good plan. I hope you can make it work.

Best regards,

Lee