Re: [A/S] Advice on purchase

Chad,

Be patient.  Don't give up on finding the right Airstream.  It will come.
As soon as you buy one, a better one for less money will show up.  Trust me.
(It's best to stop looking once you buy one.)  There are lots of great
Airstreams for sale, including vintage units.  The right one will come
along.  Be realistic.  Buy with your brain, not your heart.  Don't
over-estimate what you can/will do with a fixer-upper.  Buy the best you can
afford.  I don't believe you will regret it.  It took me three times to get
it right.  Be smarter than me.

Good luck,
Wally
www.vintageairstreamer.com