RE: [A/S] Repairing interior edge trim

I replaced some of the 1" trim in the bath and around the top of the window
area in our trailer using 1" webbing. It was a deep blue color and
contrasted nicely with the creams and whites in the rooms. Sort of an accent
stripe. I found the webbing fitted just under the edges of the slot in the
aluminium where the plastic wood trim piece used to be. (I touched what was
there one time and it shattered. I removed the rest of it. I'm still finding
bits of it behind the drawers under the couches. Will it never end!)
I found it easy to pinch the edges of the webbing together and there was
enough width to slide under the edges of the aluminium channel, but not so
much as to jamb. I then found that the stuff sort of had a mind of it's own
and wanted to pop out. Grabbing my ever present tube of Goop, I ran a bead
of that down the center of the channel before I put the webbing in and then
pressed the webbing firmly into the Goop. One must make sure not to get Goop
on the outside surface as it will show. Anyway it's been there for two years
now and visitors are impressed with my "racing stripe"
Sarge