Re: [A/S] Repairing interior edge trim

Hi Christopher,

You can get this plastic moulding from Airstream. but only
in cream, white, black and I think blue. I got it at the FL
state rally from them in cream to retrim the bathroom.

Depending on the color of your "wood" you will have to
compromise on one of those colors, since the matching "wood"
flavored trim is probably not available unless you get lucky
in some AS dealer's junk pile. I have seen black used with
the darker "wood" and it looks nifty.

You can also get a floppier and slightly narrower trim strip
  at RV stores, but I found it didn't stay in the track very
well.

Getting it into the the track is a good trick as it is quite
stiff. I dare say someone will know another way, I just sort
of muscled it in with a small screwdriver. Once you get one
end started, it goes in pretty well. It would be easier if
you removed the aluminum moulding I think, then it should
slide in.

Daisy