[A/S] Re: Jackson Center, OH - June 5, 2005

I am clueless.  Was this an Airstream sponsered event or a Jackson
Center festival?  Is it held every year and open to any A/S owner?

Since I know the factory terra park isn't very big, where were all
the other trailers parked and how were things like power, water and
sewer handled?

We live in Cincinnati which is not far away, so this might be a good
trip for next year.

I will mention that we toured the Airstream factory several years
ago.  One of the most impressive things to me is that they didn't
gloss over the tour for the public.  You had to step over extension
cords, air hoses, and scraps of aluminum.  Workers had boom boxes
cranked up and there was other noise as well from riviting and so
on.  I wouldn't have wanted the tour any other away.

While I was impressed, I don't have $64,000 for a new 31', so for now
I will stick with my 1979 31' that rolled off the same assembly line
several decades ago.

Christopher